One-time Credit Card
Make a one-time payment with ePay Preferred*, either by phone or online, using your credit or debit card (fees will apply).
- Online Credit Card Payment
- 1-866-569-4770 (automated phone system)
Please have the following information ready:
- Electric company account number
- Amount of payment
- Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® (residential only) or Diners Club® credit/debit cards, or ATM debit card - PULSE, Star, or NYCE
- Month/year expiration date
- ZIP Code of the address where the card statement is mailed
- 3-digit security card (CVV) from back of card
- Telephone number
- Pen and paper to record a confirmation number
Once your one-time payment is approved, a confirmation number will be provided. If a payment is to restore service, please call your Contact Center with your confirmation number.
Payments made before midnight will be credited to your account the next business day. Payments made after midnight will be credited to your account within two business days.
If you have a question regarding your credit card payment, call ePay Preferred's Customer Service directly at 1-800-794-1630.
*The company, ePay Preferred, is the third party with whom FirstEnergy Service Company has contracted on behalf of your utility company to provide you the One-time Credit Card Payment option.