One-time Credit Card
Make a one-time payment with KUBRA*, either by phone or online, using your credit or debit card. Service fees will apply per transaction.
- Online Account (Login Required)
- Guest Payment (Need Account Number and ZIP Code - No Login)
- Pay by Phone (Automated Phone System)
The following information is needed for payment:
- Electric company account number
- Amount of payment
- Acceptable cards
- Debit or Credit - Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® or Diners Club®
- Pinless Debit Cards - PULSE®, STAR®, Accel®, and NYCE®
- 3- or 4-digit security code (CVV) from back of card
- Month/year expiration date
- ZIP Code associated with the account address
- ZIP Code associated with the credit card billing address
- Phone number
Once your one-time payment is approved, a confirmation number will be provided.
Payments made before 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, will be processed on the day the payment is made. Payments made after 8 p.m., on Friday, will not be processed until the following Monday at 8 p.m. This excludes bank and business holidays.
Remember: If a payment is to restore service because of disconnection, please call the Contact Center with your confirmation number.
*The company, KUBRA, is the third-party vendor with whom FirstEnergy Service Company has contracted on behalf of your utility company to provide you the One-time Credit Card Payment option.
Credit and Debit Card Payments
On December 13, 2019, FirstEnergy announced its credit/debit card partnership with KUBRA.
As a registered user, you will be able to do the following on KUBRA Payment Center's mobile-friendly website.
- View credit/debit card payment history
- Save and update credit/debit card information in your Wallet
- Check the status of credit/debit card payments
- Enroll in AutoPay
Note: If you are already on our Automatic Credit Card Program, you will not have to do anything to stay enrolled in this program.
This new Guest Payment option, KUBRA EZ-PAY®, allows you to pay your bill with an account number and ZIP Code. You don't need to log in or create an online account. We look up your account information, you enter your credit/debit card information and payment amount, and your payment is complete. In addition, you are able to receive text confirmations regarding your payment.