One-time Credit Card
Make a one-time payment with KUBRA*, either by phone or online, using your credit or debit card. Service fees will apply per transaction.
- Online Account (Login Required)
- Guest Payment (Need Account Number or Phone Number and ZIP Code - No Login)
- Pay by Phone (Automated Phone System)
The following information is needed for payment:
- Electric company account number
- Amount of payment
- Acceptable methods
- Debit or Credit - Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® or Diners Club®
- Pinless Debit Cards - PULSE®, STAR®, Accel®, and NYCE®
- Apple Pay® or Google Pay® (online only)
- 3- or 4-digit security code (CVV) from back of card
- Month/year expiration date
- ZIP Code associated with the account address
- ZIP Code associated with the credit card billing address
- Phone number
Once your one-time payment is approved, a confirmation number will be provided.
Payments made before 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, will be processed on the day the payment is made. Payments made after 8 p.m., on Friday, will not be processed until the following Monday at 8 p.m. This excludes bank and business holidays.
Remember: If a payment is to restore service because of disconnection, please call the Contact Center with your confirmation number.
*The company, KUBRA, is the third-party vendor with whom FirstEnergy Service Company has contracted on behalf of your utility company to provide you the One-time Credit Card Payment option.