Pay by Phone
Enjoy the speed and convenience of paying your monthly bill over the phone.
The following information is needed for payment:
- Electric company account number
- Amount of payment
- Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® (residential only) or Diners Club® credit/debit cards, or ATM debit cards - PULSE, Star, or NYCE.
- Month/year expiration date
- ZIP Code where the card statement is mailed
- 3-digit security card (CVV) from back of card
- Phone number
- Pen and paper to write down the confirmation number
Once your one-time payment is approved, a confirmation number will be provided.
Remember: If a payment is to restore service because of disconnection, please call the Contact Center with your confirmation number.
Payments made before midnight will be credited to your account the next business day. Payments made after midnight will be credited to your account within two business days.
One-Time Bank Draft
Call the Contact Center to make a payment with your checking or savings account, either automated though the IVR or by talking with a Customer Service Representative.
One-Time Credit Card (ePay Preferred*)
Call 1-866-569-4770 (fees will apply). If you have any questions regarding your credit card payment, please call ePay Preferred's Customer Service directly at 1-800-794-1630.
*The company, ePay Preferred, is the third party with whom FirstEnergy Service Company has contracted on behalf of your utility company to provide you the One-time Credit Card Payment option.