Electric Vehicle Charger Installation
Charge your electric car faster at home with a level 2 charger.
Level 2 charging can be up to 10 times faster than charging on a standard 120 volt outlet at home. If you’re thinking of adding a level 2 charger, we can help simplify the installation by referring you to an independent, professional electrician.
If you haven’t bought a charger yet, you may be able to purchase one through the same independent electrician we’ve referred you to.
Available EV Charger Installation Services
- Level 2 EV Chargers for purchase
- 240 Volt wiring to your electrical panel
- Circuit breaker addition or panel upgrade if necessary
Three easy ways to pay
1. On your electric bill. Take advantage of convenient monthly payment plans for up to 36 months and no money down with approved credit and contingent upon our ability to add the program charge to your monthly electric utility bill.*
2. In full with check or credit card.
3. In monthly installments on your credit card.
Have questions? Call us at 1-800-505-7283
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.