For Your Home
- Appliance Rebates* – Rebates available to residential customers for the purchase of ENERGY STAR ® certified appliances. Appliances eligible for rebates include: Refrigerators, Clothes Washers, Electric Clothes Dryer, Room Air Conditioners, Air Purifiers, Dehumidifiers, and Heat Pump Water Heaters.
- Appliance Recycling – Provides haul away, recycling, and incentives to customers who turn in older, inefficient appliances such as second refrigerators, freezers, room air conditioners and dehumidifiers.
- Energy Efficiency Kits* – This program offers a no fee energy efficiency kit that provides products to help residential customers manage electricity use and make simple improvements to save energy throughout the home.
- Home Energy Analyzer – Online Audit – Simple, convenient tool customers can use to save energy and money. Follow a few easy steps to gain a better understanding of your household energy use and identify ways to improve the efficiency.
Customers will need to register for an online account to access the Home Energy Analyzer. This allows us to determine solutions that will work best for their household.
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR* – A comprehensive audit performed by a participating BPI certified auditor at a single family or multifamily residence. The certified auditor will recommend improvements and provide you with a detailed report on the potential energy savings. Customers may qualify for rebates for recommended home improvements.
- Home Weatherization for Income Qualified* – The Home Weatherization for Income Qualified Customers is a no-cost in-home assessment and may include energy efficiency improvements such as adding insulation, air sealing and the installation of energy saving products all at no cost to the customer.
- HVAC Rebates* – Rebates available to residential customers for the purchase of ENERGY STAR ® certified HVAC equipment. HVAC equipment eligible for rebates include: Central Air Conditioners, Air Source Heat Pumps, Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps, Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner, Furnace Fans, and Smart Thermostats installed by an HVAC contractor.
- Lighting Discounts* – Instant discounts are available at participating retailers for the purchase of ENERGY STAR ® certified lighting.
- Multifamily Direct Install* – A no cost energy assessment or audit of your entire multifamily property with three or more units. This includes installation of standard energy savings measures in tenant spaces and common areas at no additional cost.
- Online Marketplace* – Customers can browse ENERGY STAR® certified equipment and appliances such as, Air Purifiers, Advanced Smart Strips, Smart Thermostats, and LED lighting and purchase through the marketplace which offers instant rebates.
- Quick Home Energy Check-Up* – The Quick Home Energy Check-up program is a no-cost quick in-home assessment program. During the appointment your Energy Advisor will evaluate your home’s energy efficiency, provide a report with recommendations for energy-saving improvements, and may install energy-saving products.
- Comfort Partners – No cost energy-saving and energy education program that helps income-eligible customers living in the state of New Jersey save energy and money while increasing their home’s safety and comfort.
- The JCP&L Energy Efficiency Programs provide access to low- or no-cost financing to promote easy and cost-effective access to energy efficiency measures. For additional financing details, click here.
Costs of these programs may be recovered through customer rates in accordance with New Jersey law. For a complete list of commercial, industrial, residential and low-income energy efficiency programs, please visit energysaveNJ.com.
By participating in these energy efficiency and peak demand reduction programs, customers agree to allow their utility to retain ownership of all Capacity Rights which refers to the demand reduction associated with any energy efficiency and peak demand reduction measure for which incentives were provided by the Company. Your utility will aggregate these energy efficiency demand reduction attributes into the PJM capacity market with proceeds being used to offset the program costs.
*This is a link to a third-party site. The site is maintained by the third-party vendors administering these programs on behalf of Jersey Central Power & Light.