The New Jersey Comfort Partners program is a free energy- saving and energy education program that helps income-eligible customers living in the state of New Jersey save energy and money while increasing their home’s safety and comfort.
For more information, fill out the form below or call 1-800-915-8309.
To be eligible, you must be:
- At or below 250% of the 2022 Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Weekly Income Monthly Income Yearly Income 1 $653 $2,831 $33,975 2 $880 $3,815 $45,775 3 $1,107 $4,798 $57,575 4 $1,334 $5,781 $69,375 5 $1,561 $6,765 $81,175 6 $1,788 $7,748 $92,975 7 $2,015 $8,731 $104,775 8 $2,242 $9,715 $116,575 More than 8 family members Add $227 per each additional member Add $983 per each additional member Add $11,800 per each additional member
- A customer of record with an individually metered electric or gas account and using this home as your primary residence.
- Living in a building with 1 – 14 units (apartment, townhouse, etc.) individually metered.
When a Comfort Partners representative first comes to your home, you will need to provide verification of income or proof of assistance. The representative scheduling your appointment will discuss acceptable documentation. Comfort Partners has the right to verify income. If you participate in one of the Federal/Safety Net Partnership programs as listed below, proof of participation may be required:
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Pharmaceutical Assistance to Aged & Disabled (PAAD)
- Section 8 Housing
- Federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Universal Service Fund (USF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- General Assistance (GA)
Notes: If your primary source of heat is oil, propane or kerosene, please do not fill out this application. Contact the NJ Department of Community Affairs, Office of Weatherization at 800-510-3102.
Please print, complete, and submit the application.
If you rent your home, complete the following landlord agreement form.
Applications and forms should be mailed or faxed to:
*CLEAResult Consulting Inc
400 Morris Avenue, Suite 244
Denville, NJ 07834
Upon receipt, your account information will be confirmed and, if eligible, you will be contacted to schedule your weatherization visit. Homes that are zero to five years old or under a builder’s warranty are excluded.
*CLEAResults Consulting, Inc., is a vendor administering this program on behalf of Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L).