The New Jersey Comfort Partners program provides free energy conservation measures to income-eligible families living in the state of New Jersey.
To be eligible, you must be:
- At or below 225% of the 2019 Federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in one of the Federal/Safety Net Partnership programs listed below.
Weekly Income Monthly Income Yearly Income 1 $540 $2,342 $28,103 2 $732 $3,171 $38,048 3 $923 $3,999 $47,993 4 $1,114 $4,828 $57,938 5 $1,305 $5,657 $67,883 6 $1,497 $6,486 $77,828 7 $1,688 $7,314 $87,773 8 $1,879 $8,143 $97,718 More than 8 family members Add $191 per each additional member Add $829 per each additional member Add $9,945 per each additional member
- A customer of record with an individually metered electric or gas account and using this home as your primary residence.
- Living in a building with 1 – 14 units (apartment, townhouse, etc.) individually metered.
Learn more about New Jersey's Clean Energy Programs* and the incentives and services that can help save you energy and money.
*By clicking this link you are leaving the FirstEnergy website and entering a website maintained by New Jersey's Clean Energy Program (NJCEP). NJCEP is entirely responsible for the content of their website.
When a Comfort Partners representative first comes to your home, you will need to provide verification of income or proof of assistance. The necessary documentation can be the previous year’s 1040 Federal Tax Form, W-2 Form or your last five pay stubs. Comfort Partners has the right to verify income. If you participate in one of the Federal/Safety Net Partnership programs as listed below, provide proof of participation:
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Pharmaceutical Assistance to Aged & Disabled (PAAD)
- Section 8 Housing
- Federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Universal Service Fund (USF)
Notes: If your primary source of heat is oil, propane or kerosene, please do not fill out this application. Contact the NJ Department of Community Affairs, Office of Weatherization at 800-510-3102.
Please print, complete, and submit the application.
If you rent your home, complete the following landlord agreement form.
Applications and forms should be mailed or faxed to:
*CLEAResult Consulting Inc
400 Morris Avenue, Suite 244
Denville, NJ 07834
Upon receipt, your account information will be confirmed and, if eligible, you will be contacted to schedule your weatherization visit. Homes that are zero to five years old or under a builder’s warranty are excluded.
*CLEAResults Consulting, Inc., is a vendor administering this program on behalf of Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L).