Users of electronic tariffs should note that such tariffs are not the official documents, and users assume responsibility for reliance upon tariffs in electronic format.
Current - Potomac Edison Tariffs
- Electric Service Tariff
- Supplier Tariff
- Administrative Credit, Energy Cost Adjustment, RGGI Rate Credit and Montgomery County Fuel Energy Tax
- Demand Resource Surcharge
- Hourly Priced LCS Factors
Pending - Potomac Edison Tariff Revisions
- Electric Supply Rates for Residential SOS
- Electric Supply Rates for Type II SOS
- Proposed Distribution Rate Change - Updated
- Proposed Distribution Rate Change
Hearings for the purpose of receiving public comment in connection with Potomac Edison’s application for authority to adjust its Maryland retail electric rates (Maryland Public Service Commission Case No. 9490) are scheduled as follows:
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Cumberland Ramada Downtown
Crown South Room
100 South George St.
Cumberland, Maryland 21502
- Thursday, Janurary 17, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
12 East Church St
Frederick, Maryland 21701
Written public comments on these matters also may be filed by January 22, 2019. The comments shall be addressed to Terry J. Romine, Executive Secretary, Maryland Public Service Commission, William Donald Schaefer Tower, 6 St. Paul Street, 16th Floor, Baltimore, Maryland 21202, and should reference “Case No. 9490.”