To All Certified Retail Electric Suppliers
Any suppliers seeking to obtain Coordination Service in FirstEnergy's Ohio Operating Company service territory must complete the following contractual agreements and/or documents to the operating company:
1. Complete creditworthiness obligations.
2. Rate information is only applicable for rate-ready billing. Please Complete the Rate Design Form for existing generic rates or new generic rates. Please Note: the document will open as “Read Only” in which the user must “Enable Editing” or be in “Edit Document” view to update and save the form. The list of currently available Generic Rates may be found under the Rate Categories link on the left.
3. Written evidence to the operating company of being a signatory to the Operating Agreement and Reliability Assurance Agreement of the PJM Interconnection, L.L.C. (only applicable if the supplier elects not to use a Scheduling Coordinator).
4. Coordination Agreements for FirstEnergy's Ohio Operating Companies.
5a.*A copy of its license application submitted to the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO).
5b.*A copy of its license issued by the PUCO to provide electric service to FirstEnergy's Ohio Operating Company retail customers.
6. A completed Supplier Communication Details form .
8. Banking information (Bank Name, Routing Number and Account Number) provided on company letterhead with a signature.
9. A completed Request a new User ID and Password form. Completion of this form will grant you access to the secure portions of the website, which includes the eligibility list, sync list and interval data.
10. Create a PJM Short Name.
11. A supplier logo designed according to the following specs:
*Submitting a logo is optional, and a logo is only for use on utility consolidated bills.
- One (1) image in bitmap format (.bmp file extension)
- 900 x 400 pixels in size
- 300 dpi resolution
- 2-color RGB monochromatic black & white only
*5a or 5b is necessary for the processing of registration applications.
Upon delivery of registration application and successful completion of credit review, you will be contacted to complete EDI Testing. Please visit our Technical Support - EDI page for additional information.
Completed contractual agreements and all documentation must be attached to the contact web form linked below, or delivered to the address shown:
Supervisor, Supplier Services
341 White Pond Drive
Akron, OH 44230
Contact Supplier Services (web form)
FirstEnergy Ohio Operating Company Tariffs
To view or download the FirstEnergy Ohio Operating Company Electric Generation Supplier Coordination Tariffs, please select the appropriate link below:
FirstEnergy Ohio Operating Company Electric Generation Supplier Coordination Tariffs web page
If you have questions concerning the necessary agreements or information to be provided, please contact Supplier Services or call 330-761-4348.