For Your Home
- Appliance Rebates*
- Energy Efficient New Homes*
- Home Energy Analyzer
- HVAC Rebates*
- Lighting Discounts*
- Residential Energy Audit Program*
- Water Heating Rebates*
Programs for Limited Income Customers
FirstEnergy Pennsylvania’s Residential Energy Audit Program (fiscal year) will conclude on May 31, 2021.
If you have an audit that you would like to complete prior to June 1, all applications will need to be made by May 21, 2021. If you would like to be put on a list to schedule your audit after June 1, please email Gina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently FirstEnergy is working on finalizing the new programs that will start in June. Please check back then when we will be able to provide more clarity on Program requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your understanding.
For information regarding projects in progress, please reach out to Franklin Energy at FirstEnergyAudits@Franklinenergy.com.
For Your Business
- Agriculture Incentives*
- Appliances & Electronics Incentives*
- Business Energy Analyzer
- Custom Building Incentives*
- Custom Equipment Incentives*
- Facility Audits*
- Food Services Incentives*
- HVAC Incentives*
- Lighting Incentives (Includes Outdoor Area Lighting)*
- Municipal Traffic Lighting*
For Landlords and Building Owners
Energy Efficiency Tools, Tips and Products
- More Than 100 Ways to Improve Your Electric Bill
- Understanding Electricity Usage & Costs
- Review additional resources
*This is a link to a third-party site. The site is maintained by the third-party vendors administering these programs on behalf of Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power, and West Penn Power (FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities).