Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power have certified to the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission that this is an accurate electronic representation of the tariffs that are officially filed at the Commission.
Users of electronic tariffs should note, however, that such tariffs are not the official documents, and users assume responsibility for reliance upon tariffs in electronic format.
- Met-Ed Tariff No. 52 Fourth Version with Supp No. 106
- Met-Ed Supp No. 105 PTC HPS Riders H and I Changes
- Met-Ed Supplier Tariff S-1
- Penelec Tariff No. 81 Fourth Version with Supp No. 119
- Penelec Supp. 118 PTC HPS Riders H and I Changes
- Penelec Supplier Tariff S-1
- Penn Power Tariff No. 36 Fourth Version with Supp No. 100
- Penn Power Supp. 98 PTC HPS Riders H and I Changes
- Penn Power Supplier Tariff S-3
- West Penn Power Current Tariff No. 40 Fourth Version with Supp No. 92
- West Penn Power – PSU Current Tariff No. 38 with Supp. No. 56
- West Penn Power Supp. 91 PTC HPS Riders H and I Changes
- WPP-PSU Supp. 56 PTC HPS Riders H and I Changes
- West Penn Power Supplier Tariff 2S