You probably have many questions, but the changes in the way you buy electric generation supply do not have to be confusing. We've prepared materials on this site to explain the changes and describe the options you'll have.
- Welcome to Customer Choice
- Basics of Electric Service
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Pennsylvania Electric Choice Program
- Pennsylvania's Electric Choice Glossary of Terms
- Types of Electric Suppliers
- Pennsylvania's Electric Competition Law
If you cannot find the answers to your questions on this website, another resource is our Retail Choice Center, which has specially trained representatives to help with your questions about electric competition. The toll-free number for this resource is 1-888-478-2300.