Any supplier seeking to obtain Coordination Service in the Metropolitan Edison Company (Met-Ed) and Pennsylvania Electric Company (Penelec) service territory must complete the following contractual agreements and/or documents to the operating company:
1. Complete creditworthiness obligations.
2. Rate information is only applicable for rate-ready billing. Please complete the Rate Design Form for existing generic rates or new generic rates. Please Note: the document will open as “Read Only” in which the user must “Enable Editing” or be in “Edit Document” view to update and save the form. The list of currently available Generic Rates may be found under the Rate Categories link on the left.
3. Written evidence to the operating company of being a signatory to the Operating Agreement and Reliability Assurance Agreement of the PJM Interconnection, L.L.C. (only applicable if the supplier elects not to use a Scheduling Coordinator).
4. An executed Individual Coordination Agreement Rider as found on page 53 of the Met-Ed Electric Generation Supplier Coordination Tariff and the Penelec Electric Generation Supplier Coordination Tariff
5. The supplier must be licensed by the Pennsylvania PUC to serve Met-Ed and Penelec customers and must provide a copy of the license.
6. A completed Supplier Communication Details form.
7. An executed Scheduling Coordinator Designation Form - All scheduling must follow PJM's procedures. Contact PJM for more information. (Ask PJM for "The PJM Declaration of Authority Form.")
8. An executed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
9. Completed W-9 Form (pdf) (Instructions for the Requester of Form W-9).
10. Banking information (Bank Name, Routing Number, and Account Number) provided on company letterhead with a signature.
11. A completed Request a new User ID and Password form. Completion of this form will grant you access to the secure portions of the website, which includes the eligibility list, sync list, and interval data.
12. Create a PJM Short Name.
13. A supplier logo designed according to the following specs:
* Submitting a logo is optional, and a logo is only for use on utility consolidated bills.
- One (1) image in bitmap format (.bmp file extension)
- 900 x 400 pixels in size
- 300 dpi resolution
- 2-color RGB monochromatic black & white only
Upon delivery of registration application and review of documents, you will be contacted to complete EDI Testing. Please visit our Technical Support - EDI page for additional information.
Completed contractual agreements and all documentation must be attached to the contact web form linked below, or delivered to the address shown:
Supervisor, Supplier Services
76 S. Main St.
Akron, OH 44308
Contact Supplier Services (Web form)
Supplier User Manual:
ME Supplier Energy Obligation
PN Supplier Energy Obligation
ME Supplier Capacity Manual
PN Supplier Capacity Manual
ME & PN Loss Factors
If you have questions concerning the necessary agreements or information to be provided, please contact Supplier Services or call (330)761-4348.