To all Third Party Suppliers
Any supplier seeking to obtain Coordination Service in the Jersey Central Power & Light Company (JCP&L) service territory must complete the following contractual agreements and/or documents to the operating company:
1. Complete creditworthiness obligations.
2. Rate information is only applicable for rate-ready billing. Please complete the FirstEnergy Rate Request Form for existing generic rates or new generic rates. The list of currently available Generic Rates may be found under the Rate Categories link on the left.
6. The Supplier must be licensed by the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJ BPU) (or be granted a provisional license, if applicable) and must provide a copy of the license.
7. A completed Supplier Communication Details form.
8. An executed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
9. Completed W-9 Form (Instructions for the Requester of Form W-9 ).
10. Banking information (Bank Name, Routing Number, and Account Number) provided on company letterhead with a signature.
11. A completed Request a new User ID and Password form. Completion of this form will grant you access to the secure portions of the website, which includes the sync list and interval data.
12. Completed Supplemental Form .
13. Create a PJM Short Name.
Upon delivery of registration application and successful completion of credit review, you will be contacted to complete EDI Testing. Please visit the Technical Support - EDI page for additional information.
Completed contractual agreements and all documentation must be attached to the contact web form linked below, or delivered to the address shown:
Supervisor, Supplier Services
341 White Pond Drive
Akron, OH 44230
Contact Supplier Services (web form)
Supplier User Manual:
Supplier Energy Obligation
Supplier Capacity Manual
JCPL Loss Factors
If you have questions concerning the necessary agreements or information to be provided, please contact Supplier Services or call (330)761-4348.