If you have a problem, call us. We will make every effort to work with you to answer any of your questions and do whatever possible to assist you. If you are still not satisfied with our response to your inquiry, you have the option of contacting the state board or commission overseeing utilities in your state.
NOTE: By clicking the links below you are now leaving the FirstEnergy website and entering a website maintained by third parties. The links to third-party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked websites, unless specifically noted, is not under our control, so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links to a third-party site.
- Ohio - Public Utility Commission of Ohio (PUCO)
Toll-free number: 1-800-686-PUCO (1-800-686-7826)
- Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission's (PaPUC)
Toll-free number: 1-800-782-1110
- New Jersey - New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJ BPU)
Toll-free number: 1-800-624-0241
- Maryland - Public Service Commission
Toll-free number :1-800-492-0474
- West Virginia - Public Service Commission
Toll-free number: 1-800-344-5113
Still Need Help?
Contact us with your questions.