To All Energy Service Companies
Any supplier seeking to obtain Coordination Service in the Waverly, New York service territory must complete the following contractual agreements and/or documents:
1. Complete creditworthiness obligations - Rider D.
2. Rate information is only applicable for rate-ready billing. Please Complete the Rate Design Form for existing generic rates or new generic rates. Please Note: the document will open as “Read Only” in which the user must “Enable Editing” or be in “Edit Document” view to update and save the form. The list of currently available Generic Rates may be found under the Rate Categories link on the left.
3. Written evidence of being a signatory to the Operating Agreement and Reliability Assurance Agreement of the PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.
4. An executed Individual Coordination Agreement Rider - Rider A (in triplicate).
5. Supplier must satisfy the NY Public Service Commission application requirements.
6. A completed Supplier Communication Details form.
7. An executed Scheduling Coordinator Designation form - Rider B
8. An executed Non-Disclosure Agreement - Rider C.
9. Completed W-9 Form (Instructions for the Requester of Form W-9 ).
10. Banking information (Bank Name, Routing Number, and Account Number) provided on company letterhead with a signature.
11. A completed Request a new User ID and Password form. Completion of this form will grant you access to the secure portions of the website, which includes the eligibility list, sync list, and interval data.
All riders indicated above can be found in the New York ESCO manual.
Upon delivery of registration application and successful completion of credit review, you will be contacted to complete EDI Testing. Please visit our Technical Support - EDI page for additional information.
Completed contractual agreements and all documentation must be attached to the contact web form linked below, or delivered to the address shown:
Supervisor, Supplier Services
341 White Pond Drive
Akron, OH 44230
Contact Supplier Services (Web form)
Delivered is defined as certified mail, hand delivery, or overnight express package delivery service.
Supplier User Manual Supplier Energy Obligation
If you have questions concerning the necessary agreements or information to be provided, please contact Supplier Services or call 330-761-4348.
For additional consumer information and resources, visit the New York State Department of Public Service website*.
*By clicking this link, you are leaving FirstEnergy's website and entering a website maintained by the NYS Department of Public Service. They are entirely responsible for the content of their website.