NOTE: To be eligible for the Community Solar Plot Program, the nameplate generation capacity limit is 2,000 kW.
Prior to completing the application process, a subscriber organization should have applied to and received a subscriber organization number from the Public Service Commission (PSC). Potomac Edison will begin receiving interconnection applications for year one of the Community Solar Pilot Program at 12:00 p.m. on June 20, 2017.
- Applicants should first complete and submit the updated Maryland Level 2 to 4 Interconnection Application and Maryland Level 2 to 4 Interconnection Agreement.
- Community Solar Interconnection Agreement applications will ONLY be accepted electronically through email at PE-MD_Interconnection@firstenergycorp.com. Please include “Community Solar” in the subject line of Interconnection Agreement application emails.
- After receiving an executed interconnection agreement from Potomac Edison, CSEGS should complete and submit the Community Solar Pilot Program Application.
- Pilot Program applications should be submitted electronically to PE-MD_Community_Solar@firstenergycorp.com. Please include “Pilot Program” in the subject line for all Pilot Program application emails.
Additional requirements are contained at Title 20 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ("PSC"), Subtitle 62 COMMUNITY SOLAR ENERGY GENERATING SYSTEMS. The regulations are posted by the Maryland Office of the Secretary of State at www.dsd.state.md.us/comar/subtitle_chapters/20_Chapters.aspx#Subtitle62.*
If your project is complete, submit subscriber information here.
- Maryland Level 2 to 4 Interconnection Application
- Maryland Level 2 to 4 Interconnection Agreement
- Community Solar Pilot Program Application
- Potomac Edison Community Solar Supporting Document
Pilot Program Queue
- Potomac Edison Year 1 Pilot Program Queue and Capacity Chart
- Potomac Edison Years 2/3 Interconnection Queue
- Potomac Edison Year 2 Pilot Program Queue and Capacity Chart
- Potomac Edison Year 3 Pilot Program Queue and Capacity Chart
- Potomac Edison Year 4 Pilot Program Queue and Capacity Chart
Additional Technical Requirements and References
- Interconnection Agreement Application Email
- Pilot Program Application Email
- Any required application fees should be sent to:
Potomac Edison Company
10802 Bower Avenue
Williamsport, MD 21795-3016
Attn: PE-MD Interconnection Coordinator
Technical and policy questions regarding interconnection issues should be submitted via email.
*By clicking this link you are leaving the FirstEnergy website and entering a website maintained by third party. The third party is entirely responsible for the content of their website.