Any supplier seeking to obtain Coordination Service in the West Penn Power service territory must complete the following contractual agreements and/or documents to the operating company:
1. Complete creditworthiness obligations.
2. Rate information is only applicable for rate-ready billing. Please complete the Rate Design Form for existing generic rates or new generic rates. Please Note: the document will open as “Read Only” in which the user must “Enable Editing” or be in “Edit Document” view to update and save the form. The list of currently available Generic Rates may be found under the Rate Categories link on the left.
3. Written evidence to the operating company of being a signatory to the Operating Agreement and Reliability Assurance Agreement of the PJM Interconnection, L.L.C. (only applicable if the supplier elects not to use a Scheduling Coordinator).
4. Coordination Agreements for FirstEnergy's West Penn Power Operating Company.
West Penn Power
5. The supplier must be licensed by the Pennsylvania PUC to serve West Penn Power customers and must provide a copy of the license.
6. A completed Supplier Communication Details form.
7. The supplier's sales tax identification number.
8. Completed W-9 Form (Instructions for the Requester of Form W-9).
9. Banking information (Bank Name, Routing Number, and Account Number) provided on company letterhead with a signature.
10. A completed Request a new User ID and Password form. Completion of this form will grant you access to the secure portions of the website, which includes the eligibility list, sync list, and interval data.
11. Create a PJM Short Name.
12. A supplier logo designed according to the following specs:
* Submitting a logo is optional, and a logo is only for use on utility consolidated bills.
- One (1) image in bitmap format (.bmp file extension)
- 900 x 400 pixels in size
- 300 dpi resolution
- 2-color RGB monochromatic black & white only
Upon delivery of registration application and review of documents, you will be contacted to complete EDI Testing. Please visit our Technical Support - EDI page for additional information.
Completed contractual agreements and all documentation must be attached to the contact web form linked below, or delivered to the address shown:
Supervisor, Supplier Services
76 S. Main St.
Akron, OH 44308
Contact Supplier Services (web form)
Supplier User Manual:
Supplier Energy Obligation
Supplier Capacity Manual
If you have questions concerning the necessary agreements or information to be provided, please contact Supplier Services or call (330)761-4348.