Become a Participating Residential Services Program Contractor
- Tree Service Contractors
- Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting Contractors
Participating contractor benefits include:
- Convenient payment terms offered by the utility, making your services more affordable to more customers.
- Marketing and advertising materials to help your business grow.
- Service requests from our telephone order center allowing you to spend more of your time working in the field with customers.
- Association with one of the largest investor-owned electric systems in the United States.
If you are interested in becoming an approved contractor for one of our residential services programs, get started with two easy steps:
Step 1: Click the appropriate link below to download the qualification application and contractor questionnaire.
Step 2: Complete the forms, attach and email them to us. We will review your information and a program manager will contact you.
You may also contact our Marketing Information Center for more information at 1-800-505-SAVE (7283).
Upon approval, all contractors must sign our “FirstEnergy Installation Participation Agreement”. Contractors must show proof of the following insurance certificates: General Liability ($1,000,000 per occurrence), Auto Insurance ($500,000 per occurrence), Workers Compensation Coverage and Employer’s Liability ($500,000 per occurrence).