One-time Credit Card Payment
Pay your electric bill anytime with your credit or debit card.
We offer the convenience of a one-time payment using Visa®, MasterCard®, or Discover® credit/debit cards, or ATM debit cards PULSE, Star, NYSE, or ACCEL. You can make the payment online or via an automated phone system, 1-866-569-4770 (fees will apply).
When you enroll in one of our credit card options, please have the following information ready:
- Electric company account number
- Amount of payment
- Your credit or ATM debit number on the front of your card
- Month/year expiration date
- Zip code of the address where the card statement is mailed
- 3-digit security card (CVV) from back of card
- Telephone number
- Pen and paper to record a confirmation number
When there are questions about credit-card payments, please contact ePay Preferred, formerly NCO Group, directly at 1-800-794-1630.
Once your one-time payment is approved, a confirmation number will be provided. Payments made before 12 midnight will be credited to your account the next business day. Payments made after 12 midnight will be credited to your account within two business days. Call us during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM) following your transaction.
If a payment is to restore service, please call your Contact Center with your confirmation number.