A wholesale generator customer is a customer that owns an electric generator facility and sells or will sell electricity through the wholesale PJM market.
If you are a wholesale generator customer looking to interconnect with FirstEnergy:
- Complete the wholesale load service application on the PJM Interconnection website
A wholesale load customer is a customer who receives electricity through the FirstEnergy system and then distributes and resells that electricity to other end users.
If you are a wholesale load customer looking to interconnect with FirstEnergy:
- Transmission connection requirements
- Distribution connection requirements
- Transmission planning criteria
- Wholesale Generation Interconnection (WGI) Manual
Wholesale Interconnection Contact
If you are still uncertain as to what type of customer you are, or have additional questions, please contact:
Manager, FERC & Wholesale Connection Support
Attn: Mike Thorn