Where We Serve
FirstEnergy’s 67,000 square-mile service territory borders Lake Erie and the Atlantic Coast, covering northern Ohio, much of Pennsylvania, central and northern New Jersey, eastern West Virginia and western Maryland.
Major highways traversing the region include I-80, I-70, I-75, I-77 and I-195.
Metropolitan areas within or adjacent to the service territory include Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Canton, Toledo and Youngstown, Ohio; Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Erie, Harrisburg and York, Pennsylvania; Parkersburg and Morgantown, West Virginia; and New York city.
Our economic development team regularly provides the following services:
- Location analysis and community research
- Site tours
- Introductions to local, regional and state officials
- Information on available sites and buildings
- Demographic, workforce and business establishments data
- Information about local and state economic development incentives
- Serving as your initial point of contact with FirstEnergy
Contact the FirstEnergy Economic Development professionals to explore how we can help make your project a success.