A major effort is now underway to reinforce Ohio's electric system.
FirstEnergy, working with the Board of Governors at PJM Interconnection, identified nearly $900 million in transmission upgrades, including new transmission lines and substations, to help ensure continued reliability in the region.
- Delta-Wauseon 138-kV Transmission Line Loops to Nature Fresh Farms Project
- Glenwillow-Bruce Mansfield Project
- Hayes-West Fremont Transmission Project
- Leroy Center Substation and Harding-Perry Transmission Line Project
- 138-kV Loops to Yager Substation Project
- Avon Lake Substation Expansion Project
- Inland Substation Expansion Project
- Springfield Area 138-kV Reinforcement Project
- Black River-Lorain & Carlisle-Lorain 138 kV Transmission Lines Reconductor & Rebuild Project
- Amendment One to the Hayes-West Fremont 138 kV Transmission Line Project
- Amendment Two to the Hayes-West Fremont 138 kV Transmission Line Project
- Amendment Three to the Hayes-West Fremont 138 kV Transmission Line Project