Join the growing list of our customers who now use this secure, effortless way to view their electric bills online.
- It’s paperless – you'll have fewer bills clutter your mailbox, where your personal information could be a target of theft. You can easily print a copy of your bill if you need one for your records.
- It’s convenient – look up your account information anytime and from anywhere with Internet access. You'll also receive a monthly email notification when your bill is ready to be viewed.
- It’s green – using less paper is better for the environment.
- It’s secure – your unique user ID and password mean only you can access your account information.
- It’s free!
Plus, you can choose from one of our convenient payment options, or even use your bank's online bill payment service. We help make viewing and paying your bills completely hassle free.
How it works
- Upon successful registration, you will receive an emailed confirmation and gain access to your online account.
- After registering for the program, a monthly email notification will be sent to you when your bill is ready.
- Note: It is your responsibility to ensure your electric bill is paid each month, even in the event your notification email is not successfully delivered to you (e.g. spam blockers).
How to cancel eBill
Please note that if you are enrolled in the Automatic Credit Card Payment Program, when you request that eBill be cancelled, you will be removed from that program because participation in eBill is mandatory for that option.
- Sign in using your user name and password.
- On the My Account page, click the Cancel button to the right of the eBill option under the My Billing & Payments section.
- Confirm that you want to be removed from the eBill program by clicking the Yes button.
- Upon successful cancellation of the eBill program, you will receive an email confirming the removal. You will begin receiving paper bills through the U.S. Mail starting with your next meter reading.
- Cancel eBill now.
Still need help?
Contact us with your questions.